IML: 1951 Chrysler : Imperial Item number: 250178654559

IML: 1951 Chrysler : Imperial Item number: 250178654559

1951  Chrysler : Imperial

Item number: 250178654559
I am about 260 miles from this car, for a fee I could go and look at it (Complete inspection with lot of photos ect). transport it for someone if anyone is interested...
Looks like a very cool car that would be great for not a whole lot...
I could go through / redo the brakes (master and wheel cylinders) and a small amount of work and it could be driven I would bet....
Not my car, contact me if interested...
debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873