Re: IML: removing chrome bits

I just wanted to report that the rear deck letter removal went very smoothly. Didn't break anything! The mirror was an issue because ot removing the actual mirror from the mirror structure was a bit of a pain so I decided to leave it. It's no so bad. I want to thank all of you for your advice. Great list.

Mark Boehme

From: "debenson2" <debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I would stay away from a "metal" putty knife too easy to gouge the trim and body panel, however I have used wide "plastic" putty knifes and heat to soften the adhesive...
Remember some trim items are attached without adhesive and are fastened by a stud and speed nut or another type of hard attachment...
debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA