RE: IML: Converting to electronic ignition

Did you reset the timing?

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:23:43 -0700
From: nickjconti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Converting to electronic ignition

I purchased a conversion from Pertronix to convert my 66 Crown to electronic ignition.  After installation the car refused to start.  Tech help told me to bypass the resistor on the firewall which I did.  The car will start but runs very rough and stalls if you remove you foot from the gas.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Nick J. Conti