From: "Nick Conti"
Subject: IML: Converting to electronic ignition
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:23:43 -0700 (PDT)

I purchased a conversion from Pertronix to convert my 66 Crown to electronic ignition.  After installation the car refused to start.  Tech help told me to bypass the resistor on the firewall which I did.  The car will start but runs very rough and stalls if you remove you foot from the gas.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Nick J. Conti

Fred Joslin