IML: Please Welcome Jeremy Dickerson

New Subscriber(s): Jeremy Dickerson
Email Address is: dickersonjeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: SW Oklahoma

Car(s) owned: 1983 Imperial.  Crystal beige with matching leather interior.

Self-Introduction: I have owned my Imperial since 1994. I am the second owner. She has 109,000 miles on her. She had 80,000 when I purchased her in 1994. She has been a true pleasue to own and I can't imagine not having her.