Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 5:11 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Imperials

John

Since 1999 I have had one 1961 Crown 4 dr Southampton ( aka Hard-Top ), one 1962 Crown 2 dr Southampton ( aka Hard-Top Cpe ), one 1963 Crown 2 dr, two 1963 Le Baron's and an 1966 Le Baron.

At this time I have the 62 2 dr, one 63 Le Baron and the 66 Le Baron.

I "spelled it out" so that you know that I am not just reading off an ad or guessing.

Every era Le Baron was an special order only.  There are some interior appointments that are only Le Baron.  What is taken as an "norm" on an Le Baron are not that on the lessor vehicle's ( but they are/were an pay to get it item also ).

There is some more, but then ...

Rodger & Gabby

COS