Re: IML: Imperials

John,
Be sure to check out the website. You'll find answers to this question and many more by browsing the brochures on-line. Also, we have dealer books and lots of year-specific articles for the cars. Start with the Year By Year Section Here:
    http://www.imperialclub.org/Yr/index.htm

Here's what Motor Trend had to say about the LeBaron for '65:
    http://www.imperialclub.org/Articles/65Posh/index.htm

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.io.com/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible
http://www.io.com/~maevans/MyPolara/index.html

----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm