RE: IML: Cooling system "cleaning"?

Sorry.  I was out at SEMA for a few days.

30" rims are the most entertaining thing coming - get
ready for transparent lucite wheels!  (PLEASE - don't

---

Anyway, I will try the cascade thing first.

I am not inclined to use filters, despite my respect
for the folks that have suggested them.

I must say that I'll pass on the whole idea of putting
panty-hose or a sock in my radiator hose.

Not to single anyone out or be overly harsh, but that
was some really questionable advice as far as I can
tell.  Please let me know if you're favring athletic
or black dress socks - that part was left out of the
suggestion, and I'd really like to hear.

The particulate is so small that it would not get
picked up in a filter that was passing water too (I
think), and the rust in the block is merely annoying,
not to the point of clogging anything up.

-Kenyon