Re: IML: matching engine numbers

I agree with Kenyon. Who is ever going to look under that A/C unit to see if the numbers match. I'm not sure I understood any of the rest of what he posted :-)!. Besides what would it be if the engine failed and was replaced during the  5 year 50,00 mile warranty that Chrysler had for several years? The numbers would not match would they? My simple thought.
"Enjoy The Ride"

George