IML: Re:carb gasket sealant....... yes or no ??

IML: Re:carb gasket sealant....... yes or no ??

THANKS everyone, for your helpful replies.
I bolted the carb on to the motor last night, and today I am off to
NAPA to buy some new hoses and fuel filter etc.
I appreciate everyones response.
Hopefully I can get a couple of the cars out of the garage this winter
and back on the road.
Cheers,
-Mike in Boring, Oregon