IML: Interior paint sources/1966 Crown

Hi all -

Can anyone point me in the right direction for matching paint (red) for the metal mouldings that are at the base of the windshield and radio/ac grilles in my dash on my 66 Crown convertible?
I also have a blue dash pad that is perfect - no sags or shrinking - that I would like to have colored red so I can replace the current one. Would one of the dashboard restoration resources on the website do the color change?

Thank You,

Jim