Re: IML: Gasket question

Hi Steve! The thin foam packing material available at mailing or crystal stores work perfect for the brake application. I used it on my '61 LeBaron.  Good luck!   Jim
-------------- Original message from "Steve Tenpenny" <10penny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Concerning my 1961 Imperial, does anyone know if the large gasket that rests between the big backing plate bracket for the brake booster and master cylinder, and the firewall, can be had, or do you have to just try to make one?  It?s fairly lightweight foam material, but I?m sure has a good reason for being there.

Any help will be appreciated.

Steve

Texas