IML: 92 for Sale

Ladies and Gentlemen-

After a 5 year affair, I am afraid Mrs. Hopkins says it is over. I have acquired a new 300 as a daily driver and the 92 Imperial has to find a new home.

It  is white with blue leather.  I believe it to be in great condition with 100K. I would term it a strong 2.5.   It has all the standard features to include 8 way power seats with power recliners, memory driver’s seat, climate control, auto leveling etc. Everything works on this car . In the last 12 months it has had new struts on the front, new fuel rail. In the last 2 years it has had many other parts replaced in addition to new ABS at the Chrysler dealer.   It has also been converted from R12.

This car is in excellent condition as it has been in the garage when not in use.  I have used this car as a daily driver since 2002 and it has given me great service.  It only had 41k when I bought it.

I would really like for it to go to a good Imperial home. I would like to keep it but I have too many cars to tend to and given that work has increased so much in the last 12 months, I don’t have enough time to exercise the Imperials.

If you have an interest, please contact me privately.

Matt Hopkins

66 Crown

75 Lebaron

92 Imperial