IML: Sending My Thanks

Fellow Imperialists:

    I must say first what a real pleasure it is 'to hang' in this Internet Cosmos with this group.  Technology is a wonder, but your shared knowledge is downright Biblical.......

    My most grateful thanks to you all who lead me where the '56 FSM could not, and to a part I did not know existed:  the fuel strap ground between the chassis fuel line and the fuel tank outlet.  It is quite possible my first 'winter project' has been accomplished  :)

Most Respectfully,

Jack