Re: IML: Please Welcome Thomas

Good going   Glad to see some young people like the real thing.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Thomas

New Subscriber(s): Thomas
Email Address is: loflinjoel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: North East Nevada

Car(s) owned: 64 Crown tow tone paint.

Self-Introduction: I am 17 and I own 3 great Mopars. I have that imperial, a 66 Charger, And a 69 Coronet staition wagon.I got the Charger when I was 13. my got for me for 800$ 383 four speed car. I got the Wagon when I was 15. I made payments on it. It has a 3-speed wiper motor, A/c, rear fold up seat that faces backwards (I love freaking people out on the raod when they see me facing back) The color is rare, red. And how many station wagons have you seen with bucket seats ORIGANALY. It has a 318 auto and it's still running very strong. orig engine. I was in search for a full sized Chrysler. I looked at Monacos, polaras, Furys, ETC. I almost bought a 58 dodge sierra wagon but the seller backed down at the last minute. Wee had a 66 imperial but we had to sell it. As I recaled that car, I knew what I wanted. Tow buildings away from where my sister works in RENO is a nice 64. I am picking it up soon. I can't wait!