Re: IML: 58 Imperial Carpet

I sent to SMS for samples to do the resto on my 58 Custom Sedan. What they sent as factory correct was loop. Hmmm. My carpet was trash but it sure looked factory with the correct heelpad and all. It's grey cut pile. OK, so what's correct for a 58 Custom Sedan? My trim code is 51.

Dave
hot rod <michiganhotrod1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
Hi all;
I need to replace the carpet in my '58 Custom 4 door sedan.
All of the sources in the IML parts list (ACC, etc) have only 2 door applications.
I want to do this right, with the serged edges and transmission tunnel split, etc.
Thanks for any leads.
Mark