Re: IML: re: 57' interior colors

Todd,
Have you seen these pics.......

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1958/58Coupe/index.htm

There are others on the website, and I have some others pics too, but
they are Code 51 (grey) interiors.
Or you are welcome to stop by and see my grey/blue interiors over here
in Boring.
My '57's are not Crowns.......the Crowns seem to have a brighter
vinyl/leather with more sparkle than the entry level cars had.
It's hard to describe, but there is a big difference.

-Mike in Oregon