Re: IML: Motor/Trans mounts for '66

Hi All...speaking of IMPERIAL HEAVEN, I have been meaning to call Bob and order a set of motor mounts anf tranny mount for my ;66 LeBaron (just for future needs).
His ads in Hemmins show 'floating power' mounts and was wonderiing which ones I am suposed to order for the LeBaron?...and are the motor/tranny mounts the same for my '66 convertible as well?
Thanks all!
Dan Melnik