Re: AW: IML: Imperial Heaven website

Dietmar,
Non password protected site entry using "Cookie" acceptance or refusal is USER side controlled SO
check the settings on YOUR OS and Browser.
I went to the site then looked over the "cookie" from the site.
It is just a session cookie, 3 day timeout, I don't think that is your issue, unless you have ALL
cookies blocked. Check your list of blocked sites.

Copy of cookie>>>WEBTRENDS_ID
69.219.170.58-1626649760.29893565
www.imperialheaven.com/
1536
2865430528
30124157
1987285424
29893556
*<<<<Copy end

--- dietmar frensemeyer <stadtapoachern@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That is for sure, but this website uses a special cooky or refuses foreign
> users ?
> Anyway I cant open it ?..
> I know some other US sites doing like this ?
>
> Dietmar

  Thanks,
  Cruiser

  www.cruisersclassics.com

  Always looking for Old Cars, Motorcycles and STUFF.

  CruisersClassics will list your event(s) (upon approval).
  If you have a website that you would like CruisersClassics to link to,
please forward the link via return email.
  In most cases you may display a link to CruisersClassics.com on your site.