Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 2:41 PM
Subject: AW: IML: Imperial Heaven website

That is for sure, but this website uses a special cooky or refuses foreign
users -
Anyway I cant open it ...
I know some other US sites doing like this .

Dietmar

Gesendet: Samstag, 10. November 2007 04:18
An: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: IML: Imperial Heaven website

Bill.
WWW.Imperialheaven.com is my web page. NOT my e-mail address. Hope this
helps.
THANKS Bob H
----- Original Message ----- From: Bill McPheeters
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial Heaven website

I just clicked in on the web site you typed below & it comes up perfect.
BILL McPHEETERS
VISALIA, CA
----- Original Message ----- From: rexcarter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 11:34 AM
Subject: IML: Imperial Heaven website

All I can say is that no matter what email address I enter I get a page
cannot be displayed indication. I typed it in exactly as Mr. Hoffmeister
indicated, WWW.Imperialheaven.com, still nothing.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
19:29