Re: IML: Imperial Heaven Website Access

Fellow Imperialist's:

.........in regards to reaching Bob's website:  I use AOL, which has many protections built in, this for my children's sake, I have Googled his address, I have used the OIC directly to access Bob's site, I have used Jeff's connection to make it there,  I have entered and been sent there via Ask.com  ........in fact, I have tried to NOT reach Bob, and in every attempt I have made, I am brought immediately to his site;

I have reached him via email as well...

Jack