Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 8:16 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial Heaven Website Access

Because this is a DNS issue, it will affect people differently based
on the ISP you use.  This cannot be resolved by anyone but the web
site host.  When it is fixed, everyone will be able to get there.
Perhaps someone can provide the web server IP for those of us who
can't resolve the name at this time.

On Nov 10, 2007 8:28 PM,  <YBSHORE@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Fellow Imperialist's:
>
> .........in regards to reaching Bob's website:  I use AOL, which has many
> protections built in, this for my children's sake, I have Googled his
> address, I have used the OIC directly to access Bob's site, I have used
> Jeff's connection to make it there,  I have entered and been sent there
via
> Ask.com  ........in fact, I have tried to NOT reach Bob, and in every
> attempt I have made, I am brought immediately to his site;
>

> Hoffmeisters Imperial Heaven
>
> I have reached him via email as well...
>
> Jack
>
> In a message dated 11/10/2007 9:14:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> mark.a.evans@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> Bob definitely has a problem with the site. Looks like it's hosted by
> DTE.net. on a virtual domain.
>
> Bob,
> You may want to contact Manuel to see if he can fix the problem. Or,
> maybe he can provide an alternate path via the static IP address
> 216.117.214.141.
>
> --MarkE

9:19 PM