Re: IML: To restore or not restore

Hi Hug...all I can say is ....."Spoken like a TRUE 'car guy'!!!!!!"
I think you hit it on the head when you said that everyone (hopefully!) is passionate about SOMETHING.....and it is a very difficult thing to try and pin down just what it is about an Imperial (or any other car for that matter) that makes you feel more that it is part of your family, like one of your kids, instead of more like another TV set!
...Hopefully, you will be in yur '58 in the near future, driving down the highway and maybe, just maybe, you will have a better answer to just what it is that makes us love our cars so much!?
Good Luck !!
Dan Melnik