IML: Total Number of Imperiala?

For kicks and giggles, has any one caluculated how many Imperials
were TOTALLY made of all years?

It is always sad to hear when one of our Imperials have been
erased from existance, whether it is an accident, junk yarded and
the crushed, or just parted out.  It even more sad to hear that
one of our own members' car is gone, nut of more concern is when
one of our members have passed.  BUT we are fortunate that our
Imperials are very highly rated as VERY survivable in most
accidents.

My 2 cents worth.

Æyn