Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 58 Door Handle

are the 57's and 58's the same?   I am thinking about having some driver's side door handles cast out of aluminum, clean them up and chrome them.   I know mine is iffy, and those were a weak part to start with.  One good used one recently sold for around 200 bucks on Ebay. At that price, I could probably break even by selling off some to other people also in need.

"Hugh, 58 Imperial" <imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try Wildcat Mopar:

Also Dr. Mopar:

Both places have more than one 58 Imperial.  Good luck.

Hugh
58 Imperial
San Antonio, TX.