IML: 58 Door Handle

Todd,
I could certainly use some of those door handles.
Do you know if the front and rear are exactly the same?
I haven't had the time to work on any of the doors yet.
Aluminum or brass cast would be really nice.
The handle "surrounds" are also a very WEAK place on every handle I've
ever seen.
Keep us posted.
-Mike in Oregon