Re: IML: Found Imperials

Imperialist Lupee,

     I mirror your dedication.....and like you, I push on out of satisfaction.....

Jack

In a message dated 11/14/2007 12:51:11 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, lupee@xxxxxxx writes:
I keep a running total of the expenditures on an excel chart and so far I have a grand total of $13,796.94 not counting my time. It's a good thing I like to do this work for relaxation because the latest offer I've have is $5,000. Some folks do other things for relaxation and perhaps pay more than that and don't have an Imperial to show for it. The transmission and Carter AFB are next on the list. This will set me back another 2-2.5 grand. I don't mind, I love to drive the car.
Lupe