IML: Found Imperials

Hi All:  I have certainly appreciated the recent responses to the two Imperials that I know of that are for sale?  My hubby really surprised me yesterday when he said we might be able to go see the’60 in Northeastern Montana.  Heretofore I had been attempting to find a buyer when even I myself had not seen the car!  I called the owner last night and he said he would take the 15 mile drive out to see the car and reassure himself and me that it is actually as he had quoted. He will get back to me this evening.  If we can sort of agree on price etc., hubby (David) and I will drive (with trailer in tow) the 800 mile round trip to look at the car and see if it is worth bringing home to Bozeman. If we do, you-all will be the first to know.  I know I could list on ebay, but that avenue worries me when I think of the opportunities for fraud and other complications.

I have really enjoyed hearing of our member’s experiences such as this.  Whenever we go on a drive I am constantly scanning backyards, alleys, hillsides etc. searching in hope of finding a lost and abandoned Imperial or a Minneapolis Moline tractor for David.  Keeps me pretty busy!  I didn’t find the above Imperial quite that way…it was a much more convoluted story but it certainly fits the criteria.

The Wyoming Imperial (61) deal appears to be a matter of ‘wait for the family to decide’ what they want to do.  Apparently…being a divorce situation…feelings are very fragile at the moment and I will need to be patient and understanding.

Patricia  Pruitt

Bozeman, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx

’62 Imp 4 door Crown Southampton