Re: IML: Found Imperials

Dan,
I know what you mean.  For me it's just the opposite.  I drive 40 miles one way to work, And I wouldn't dream of using my Imperial (or my 300H).  I can't afford to put that much gas into it.  My fun little PT Cruiser isn't very fuel efficient either, but when I compare the Imperial's 12 MPG to the PT's 25 MPG, it's a no-brainer. And besides, the Imperial doesn't have the air bags, the FM radio or the CD player. Although sometimes I feel safer in the Imperial with all that iron around me. The Imperial is great fun when I WANT to drive it, but not as great when I HAVE to drive it.  I'll keep driving my plastic PT until the wheels fall off. It's a different fun but it's still fun.

Mark Souders