To see the total number of Imperials produced, you can go to the Imperial Registry (http://www.imperialclub.com/registry/index.htm) and click on the search link and don't fill in any fields and just click search. It will show you how many Imperials were made between 1926 and 1993 (inclusive). You can also see how many we know about by year and condition etc.

Mark Elliott
1964 Imperial Crown in pieces in the garage

At 09:10 AM 11/14/2007, you wrote:
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 00:20:44 -0800 (PST)
From: aeyn <mr85000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Total Number of Imperiala?
For kicks and giggles, has any one caluculated how many Imperials
were TOTALLY made of all years?

It is always sad to hear when one of our Imperials have been
erased from existance, whether it is an accident, junk yarded and
the crushed, or just parted out.  It even more sad to hear that
one of our own members' car is gone, nut of more concern is when
one of our members have passed.  BUT we are fortunate that our
Imperials are very highly rated as VERY survivable in most
accidents.

My 2 cents worth.

Æyn