Re: IML: Is it a Old Man's car or Prestiage driving?

Re: IML: Is it a Old Man's car or Prestiage driving?

I guesss that I did not meet the critera - I got my 2 year old 69
LeBaron 4DrHt when I was 17 and loved it.  Also, my Dad wanted to
make sure the I would be safe, (in something built to TANK
STANDARDS - HaHa!).

Aeyn