IML: 1955 Parts in Iowa

Folks, the below message came into the club website
and I am forwarding it.  Once Again:  I don't know
this person, and they are NOT subscribed to the
Imperial Mailing List, so to avoid looking like a
giant ding-dong in front of your peers, PLEASE do not
reply to me or this message.  Start a new email and
write to Tbpipe@xxxxxxx if you'd like to enter into
negotiations for these parts.

Mr. Beeks, I have forwarded your information minus
your phone no. to our online, international email-list
membership.  Hopefully you will get enough responses
to allow the parts to go to the right place, and I'd
advise local pickup only or charging fairly for your
time.

May I suggest answering folks in order of appearance
by time-stamp in your email?  The group here is
generally very well behaved and should be easy to deal
with.  You will almost certainly be asked what the
asking price (if any) there is, so that would be a
good question to anticipate.

Also:
These fine folks might also be a good place to
consider?  Am uncertain about their proximity to you,
but Bob is a super fellow that's certain to get those
parts into the right hands.

Bob Hoffmeister's IMPERIAL HEAVEN Salvage Yard
Box 23 Route 2 St.
Edwards, NE
68660
402-678-2635
EMAIL - impparts@xxxxxxxxx

Message as follows:
================================
Yesterday I met an elderly lady that has many parts
for a 55 Imperial.  Years ago they had a car he
restored to show quality, fearing that parts would get
harder and harder to get they hit the bone yards and
started to collect extra parts, just in case.  She has
in her basement all four doors, windshield, bumper,
hood, both front fenders, and many other body and
mechanical parts. He passed away years ago, she sold
the car, and would like to get rid of the parts.  Saw
your web site, thought you could give me some info as
to where to contact.

Thanks,
Tom Beeks
LeClaire, Iowa  52753