IML: Chrysler family and where the came from

One of our members is having a hard time posting to the list right now and asked me to pass this along to yall.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bertil Olsson" <bertil.olsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Steve B.'" <Imprl59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 9:16 AM
Subject: SV: IML Webmonsters: Imperial Mailing List - Online Car Club

Steve,
Here is something really interesting about the Chrysler family and where
they came from!
I intend to go to Germany next summer to see if there is something more to
see and learn!
Please, as I can not reach the list from my computer, will you publish this
for the list!!

http://www.kreissler-chrysler.de/indexE.html

Best regards

Bertil Olsson,