Re: IML: Window Motor Gears

I beleive that they may be the same as most Mopar
Power window motors through the mid-late 1990's.

You might want to check with your local wreckers.

trucks and Dynasty cars in particular are what come to
mind, but I could be very mistaken.

Mopar used to sell these as spare parts.  If you can
find the parts number at your locak chrys or dodge
dealership, that would be another (expensive) way to
go.

They show up on ebay from time to time.

Lowell Howe has 2 55-gallon drums of loose window
motors that I sold him.  Perhaps having a spare
wouldn't be so bad?

Good Luck.

-Kenyon