Re: IML: Part Found/Number Problem: Solved

Re: IML: Part Found/Number Problem: Solved

Fellow Imperialist's:

    Thank you so much for the help!!!.....Daryl hit it on the head as I did not think my '68 300 had been near there, but I guess big feet can kick small parts quite a ways on concrete floors......I have confirmed the vent tube is in fact off the '68, and the reason is the rot on the 'lip' of the tube ......once again the help is greatly appreciated!!

Respectfully,

Jack
1955 NY
1956 Imperial