number 18700

Warren Binegar
1955 Newport & Sedan

In a message dated 11/18/07 09:43:50 Pacific Standard Time, randalpark writes:
The only hose that I can think of for either car would be the the
heater to heater control valve hose. It is pre-formed and short, but
its bent more than 90 degrees, closer to 180. It goes to and from
connectors that are next to each other on the fire wall. It sounds like
a regular old and discarded bypass hose from a '60s GM or FOMCO product.

Paul
-----Original Message-----
From: YBSHORE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 4:30 am
Subject: IML: Part Found/Number Problem

Fellow Imperialist's:

    In moving my '55 NY and the '56 Imperial around my barn for 'winter
positioning', I found on the floor whence they came what appears to be
some kind of heater relief hose, in a 90 degree angle with a broken
male lip which would appear to fit into an outlet as a sort of
relief to something I just cannot locate on either car, as the other
end seems to be 'open'.  I have searched the site for leads and am
unable to pinpoint this piece, nor find this hard rubber piece
mentioned on either home page.  The number on the piece is: 2521077 and
linearly is about 4" long if I could straighten it.

    Thanks in advance for any help/leads...

Jack