From: "Daniel Richardson"
To: "Imperial Club"
Subject: IML: Wheel center bore importance
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:37:25 -0600

Another wheel question:

My '65 has a wheel center bore diameter of
2&1/8". I am thinking of buying new wheels
that have a center bore of 3.3".

Too small of a hole would be a problem,
obviously - is there any issue with having a
larger hole on the wheels than 2&1/8"? Does
the center bore offer any type of support to
the wheel - or is all the structural integrity
in the lug nuts?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Dan Richardson
300L Family Heirloom -----------------
http://www.imperialclub.com -----------------
This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the