Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Keith Robinson

Welcome to the club Keith!

And congrats with  your great Imperial.
The 60 and 59 are both my favourite model years :)

Have fun with it,

Robert
1960 Imperial Crown Southampton
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 2:35 PM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Keith Robinson

New Subscriber(s): Keith Robinson
Email Address is: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: North western Ontario

Car(s) owned: 1959 Imperial Custom

Self-Introduction: I first fell in love with Imperials about 4 years ago when I saw one on a friends acreage. I was so impressed I just had to have one. In 2002 I saw one listed in the old car trader in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. I pulled a trailer out there in the fall and paid $2,000 for it and loaded it up. My dream was to drive it out to Prince Edward Island and back. I redone the brakes system, fuel system, and all of the parts I needed to ensure a safe trouble free trip(also the interior). The exterior was a bit shabby but we polished it up and made it look the best we could. In the spring of 2003 we loaded up the family and drove to PEI and back. We had a great trip(I am sure our 2 kids will remember it the rest of their lives).

This winter I am going to do all the body work on the outside and paint it. I am looking forward to having it complete.
That's it for now.

Cheerio,
Keith Robinson