Re: IML: Giving Thanks

Paul W. couldn't have said it any better....we are fortunate to be able to enjoy our old cars in a wonderful country.  Driving an old car transports you back in time...we can only imagine that 30, 40, or 50 years ago some previous owner was feeling the same bumps and sounds as we are.  And if we are lucky, we can still find receipts, matchbooks, etc. in the seats and glovebox that tie us to that owner in a strange way.

Barry W.