Re: IML:

Bernbums www.oldmoparts.com
carries fuel umps for 392's, however they are expensive $75 USD, and are obnoxious/rude on the phone.   They do manage to get the parts to you, I have ordered
from them before, but decided to do biz elsewhere if possible after the last abrasive phone call I had with them (and they filled my order with the wrong parts the first time after being condescending and curt).

They often come up on Ebay, I bought a NOS one recently for about 30$.

wardle65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get a new fuel pump for my 58 392 hemi.  I ordered from rock auto but they sent me an Email and said they no longer carry this part.

Regards
Chris
1958 imp crown coupe