Re: IML: Source for Disc Brakes for 1966 LeBaron

Re: IML: Source for Disc Brakes for 1966 LeBaron

The drums on your are are the best drums ever offered,
and if redone, will slap both you and your passenger
against the dashboard if you brake aggressively.

That said, AAJ brake, located in PARTS on the website
might have something, but there aren't vendors for
this application in general because the brakes on your
car are above average and are more than adequate.

I encourage you to reconsider your direction on this.

Good luck either way.

-Kenyon

--- Jason Raphael <jason.raphael@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm new to the group. I've read through the archives
> and searched the
> internet but I can't find a source for disc brake
> conversions for my 1966
> LeBaron. I'd appreciate it if someone could please
> point me to this
> information, if I missed it or give me another link.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jason

Kenyon Wills