IML: wild ride

The first time I got to drive my 64 crown, I didn't want to get out!

It was weird at first because I had never driven a push botton before. It
was like a massive ship that was sailing on the smoothest water. Never
before have I seen such elegance in a car before. Even my 69 Coronet wagon
did not ride this good. It was a little too quiet for my taste, but that's
OK. I parked my station wagon next to it, the beast was a foot and a half
longer than the wagon! I LOVE that car. It's my second favorite over my
wagon and my 66 383 4 speed Charger. (The wagon is my #1 fav) Everyone
always tells me that their old Catty was the best.

I simplly ask them, "Did it have an auto pilot or automatic headlight
dimmer?" (Mine doesn't have it but i'd like to put one in!)