IML: anyone looking for a 1990 imperial.

IML: anyone looking for a 1990 imperial.

i like to sell my imperial. it has a few quirks and would be better off with someone who knows about them and also has money to spend on a show car or just likes classics. its very good shape. needs work on the brake system and the electric on the tranny needs to be looked at. its only got 127,000 kilometers on it. motor is great. i have put new brake lines and other things. its rose colour with matching leather interior. i would let it go for the best offer over 1000. thanks
john from ottawa

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!