Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Details of '55 exterior trim pieces

Thanks for your response. Frankford Plating is in Philadelphia. They have a reputation for being expensive, but good. They claim to do nothing but "show quality" and reference work completed on cars displayed at the large Concours shows. I'll reserve judgment until I get all the pieces unwrapped and questions answered. At least there is some indication that the repair work was trying for retaining the original appearance.

Thanks again.

Roger