Re: IML: Please Welcome Logan Chrysler - Imperial cartoonist?

Re: IML: Please Welcome Logan Chrysler - Imperial cartoonist?

I would love to see some of Logan's Imperial cartoons!

Doug Norton
1964 Crown Coupe
1969 Pontiac Grand Prix
2004 Chrysler Sebring Convertible

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Logan,

If you have Imperial cartoons, we'd be pleased to host
them on the club website so long as the "1960 LeBaron"
doesn't get put into any compromising positions.

I'd be happy to point out a few club members that
should provide plenty of "inspriation" if you're doing
cartoons and need material.

Would be happy to share with the rest of the club if
you are. use the CONTACT US button on the club
website if you'd like to do so.

-Kenyon

--- "Steve B." wrote:

> New Subscriber(s): Logan Chrysler
> Email Address is: mrlchrysler@xxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: Lacey, WA and Chilliwack, BC
>
> Car(s) owned: 1963 SEdan (Green)
>
> Self-Introduction: I'm a cartoonist and Chrysler
> Imperial afficionado since
> age 10. I love to draw them and do cartoons of this
> fine car...

> response will be
> attachments) for the
> Administrators should be sent to