Re: IML: more info about the fast 57

Remco,

Why not write up the whole story, snap photos as you
go, and update there so you only have to write it down
once?

I'm doing a 1972 with a hotter engine, and that's
where I put my story....

CONTACT US button on the website if you'd like to go
that route.  You'll get a free web page and as much
space as you need.

-Kenyon

Kenyon Wills