Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: IML: actual HP?

Hi Dan:
I have seen articles in magazines such as Mopar Muscle where they tried to answer this question. One that I recall was an as stock as possible build of an HP 383 which was right on the factory claim numbers. Mopar seemed to be very close to their claimed HP and torque figures except maybe for the Hemis where they under estimated.