IML: winter trip

Just did a 2140 mile trip in my 72 from Montreal to Saskatoon and I averaged 15 mpg imperial running at 70 mph average and car was loaded. One thing I love about this car is how well it handles poor road conditions(ice, snow, blizzards). Just have to remind oneself once in a while that the confidence it inspires can also be a little dangerous.

Robin Giesbrecht
1972 Imperial

HO HO HO, if you've been nice this year, email Santa! Visit asksanta.ca to learn more!