Re: IML: Domain

There's always alternate methods to reach the club website. Manuel got the imperialclub.com domain working. But, we also have imperialclub.org that will get you there as well. If all else fails, the static IP address to the server is 69.56.150.42. The mailing list is still tied imperialclub.com. So, when it goes down, we get no mail.

Like Uncle Unix always said, "All we had were IP address and we LIKED it that way! Now, "Get off My Lawn" :-)

--MarkE
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm