From: Mark Elliott <deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 3:35 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Starting my 64 Imperial

Rather than throwing a bunch of parts at the car, is there a way to test the relay/starter to see which may be bad? I imagine I can take the battery to somewhere that sells batteries and have them test it, however, after sending the email, I realized that I could connect one of my known good battery to the Imperial using my jumper cables, and when I did it, I got no change, so I presume that the battery probably isn't the problem in the case (though it probably is a problem waiting to happen).

Thanks,

Mark